Prom Candidates

Your Prom King and Queen candidates have something to say to the Class of 2018. 

Alan Reyes

Why did you choose to run for Prom king? 

What was your greatest memory at PVHS? 

I wanted to run for Prom king because I wanted everyone to know how nice of a person I am and get to know my intentions which is to spread positivity and good vibe with everyone I meet. Meeting new people was the most memorable moment as I attended this great school, so to my friends that I knew since the beginning, my friends that I met along the way and even my friends that I will meet, vote for me for your Prom king.  

Jhermy Casabar 

Why should we vote for you? 

I’m running for king because I want to be able to represent myself to my peers the way I view myself, a chill person that’s down for whatever. You guys should vote for me because I think I do a good job representing my peers. If not, that’s cool, the other candidates are great also. I’m just trying to have fun and enjoy the rest of my senior year because its coming to an end and we must make the most of it. 

Kameron Ybarra 

Why should we vote for you as prom king? 

You should vote for me because I wanted to represent the different individuals in this school that don’t always have a say in what goes on. I want to be able to be Prom king to make up for the people in the school who are different. 

GIRLS  

Evelyn Cuevas  

Why did you choose to run for Prom queen? 

Why should we vote for you? 

I’m running for Prom queen to try something new. I’m not very confident but high school has changed that for me. My freshman self would’ve never have done anything like this. People should vote for me because I’m not your typical prom queen. I want to win because I am more about academics than being social, so in a way I want to represent my fellow academic students. 

Cleo Garcia 

I choose to run because I’m trying to achieve my dream of being queen. I if I win I hope to encourage people to pursue their anything they want in life. Life is short you must live it to the fullest. 

Isabel Gurarddado 

Why should we vote for you? 

I’ve always looked forward to running for prom queen since my freshman year. Class of 2018 please help me make prom an unforgettable night! Regardless, thank you for making my four years of high school here at PV a great experience. It’d be great to win so don’t forget to vote for me! 

Emily Esparza  

Why should we vote for you? 

I’m Emily Esparza but people call me Em for short. I’ve wanted to run for prom queen ever since I found out my grandma was prom queen, so I felt like I had to do this for her. I also wanted to run to get the full-on high school experience and to get the last of my memories being with all my friends till we go our separate ways. 

Isis Diaz  

I’m running for Prom Queen because I want to be able to represent all the outcasts that feel invisible & who don’t feel like they matter, because they do matter. I myself am an outcast & my running for prom queen is for them. I believe people should vote for me because I’m a hardworking, nice person. I’m so incredibly proud of the other candidates. If you don’t vote for me, I understand. Running for Prom Queen was honestly the best experience of my high school career & the best I ever had.