Senior Night For Our Water Polo Girls !

On Tuesday afternoon water polo girls were very excited for there senior night. Although it wasn’t there last game of the season, it was there last home game and many of the girls felt very sad that it’s there last year playing water polo for PV. They played against Righetti HS, both teams played very well but PV lost.

“I feel pretty sad that it’s my first and last year playing water polo. I should have joined it freshmen year. They teach you so much such like how to swim if you don’t know how. You also make new friends. After high school I’m planning to go join the army.” -Elizabeth Flores (Far Left)                                    “It’s really nice being able to be part of a team but at the same time I’m sad that it’s my first and last year playing water polo. In Germany, in the area I’m from they don’t have water polo so it was a great experience being able to play for PV. After high school I’m going back to Germany. I still have one and a half years of school left, but after that I want to go to a university.” – Judith Sievert (Left)
“I’m really sad that it’s my first and last year playing and that it’s our last home game. It was a great year with great girls. I’m going to miss the girls so much. After high school I’m going into the army as well as my sister.” -Jennie Flores (Right)
“It’s exciting this was my first year playing. I should have played since freshman year but I decided to join this year because of my cousin. I really do like water polo it was good experience. I’m nervous and excited that it’s our last home game. After high school I’m planning to attend a four year and major in biology.” -Brita Vicente (Far Right)
“I’m happy that it’s over because I won’t have to stay after school for 3 hours long practicing. At the same time, I’m sad that I won’t see this girls on daily any more. After I’m done with high school I’m going into the navy.” -Sade Castellanos (Left) 
“I’ve played for 2 years now and I feel that water polo was a great experience you get to meet new people and get along with many girls. I’m going to miss everyone. Water polo isn’t about winning it’s about learning. After high school I still want to continue playing water polo at Alan Hancock.” -Cassandra Victor (Middle)
“I’m kind of sad because I’m going to miss seeing the girls every day but I’m happy I got to meet new people. After high school I’m planning to attend Grand Canyon university or Alan Hancock.” -Britney Cuellar (Right)