Senior Expeirences

Time actually does go by fast when you’re having fun. Here are what some of our seniors have to say about their high school years coming to an end.

Melanie: “I am someone that as a freshman I never knew I could be. I started off shy moving from a different town beginning of freshman year, and knew nobody. I am grateful for everything and glad to have found who I am. Main highlights were maybe Girls’ Tennis season as I was surrounded by my family :’) “(12).

Kristiana: “High school for me was pretty amazing, I met awesome people throughout the years, I learned so many lessons and experienced things that had an influence on my life that I was able to learn from. I wish I could’ve got a little bit more involved because it did go by as fast as everyone told me it would. I remember my freshman orientation and how my link crew leader told me how fast it’d go by as fast as she said it would. My favorite part of high school would be my freshman year and my team mates that I played basketball with. That is one of my biggest memories for me, playing with all my friends that I grew up with. The rallies of course were part of my favorite memories. Competing against the other classes and just laughing and enjoying the moment.”(12)
Keyanna Flores: “High school has been such an amazing experience for me, I have grown through the years. I wish I could’ve gotten way more involved. Being involved with clubs is a great way to get to know people. My favorite parts of high school is meeting others.”(12)
Miguel: ” My high school career coming to an end. Well it’s definitely overwhelming, something that you cant really picture but at the same time it’s something that you know is coming sooner or later. I wish I could’ve done more things with the school, as in going to the games and helping out. My favorite parts of the school years were definitely the football games, the dress up weeks and just the different people that I got to meet throughout the senior year. A few things that I’m looking forward to our graduation obviously, grad night, and the fashion show. You should make the best out of the basic things in high school. I really hope I made the of them.”(12)
Madison: “Since freshman year I always say I wanna graduate already but now that I actually am, its low-key kinda scary. Leaving high school is gonna be bittersweet for me. I’m happy to leave but I don’t know what I’m going to want to do after high school.”
Genesis: “High school went by so fast, I got to spend it with the coolest class! Class of 2019! My favorite part was mostly the school rally’s because it would always be LIT! But now that time is coming to an end and I’m going to miss the time with my friends and mostly teachers especially the ones I got to bond with! (become close to teachers so they’ll let you use their fridge). I hope the next incoming high school classes will enjoy high school the same way I did”(12).