Dealing with Finals

With finals coming up, every student is worried about their grades. It’s the most stressful time of the year and for some students it’s do or die! All students deal with the stress differently and study in different ways. No matter what grade you are in, finals is the one thing that can make the work worth while or it can bring your grade down even though you have been trying hard all semester.

“I’m pretty chill and not that stressed about finals that much. I’m actually glad it’s coming because it means we get a restart. To prepare for my finals I’m just going over my notes hoping that I remember everything the day of the finals. The class that has me the most worried is Dodson’s College American History class because its hard and a lot of things to remember.” – Fatima Chavez(11)

“I’m really really stressed about finals because it’s my senior year and I don’t have anymore years to make up the credits. To study I’m going over my notes in my notebook and going over and taking notes of my textbook. The class I’m most worried about is AP stats because it is my lowest grade , it’s practically boarder line so I really need to ace my finals.”-Eduardo Ruiz (12)

“Finals week is the most stressful time of the year, with all of these finals, I don’t want to fail , I really need to paaaasss!! It’s the most stressful time of the year!! ( read as if it were Christmas song “Its the Most Wonderful Time of the Year”). Even though this is supposed to be the happiest stress-free time of the year. To prepare for my finals I pull all-nighters almost every night because I need to study a lot if I want my grades to go up.” -Nathalia Gomez (11)