Pioneer Valley High School's Panther Tales

Latinos Unidos Rally!!

Latinos Unidos club showed off the concept of their club by hosting a rally. They had a pan dulce eating contest; the first one was just for students and the second one was for teachers  -prizes were awarded. The dancers from Baile Folklorico also participated. The theme for the rally was Mexican Independence  with plenty of Spanish music!

About the Writers
Stephany Bribiesca, Reporter

Hiiiiiii, My name is Stephany Bribiesca and I’m a junior here at PVHS. I am in AVID. I love the color blue. I am 16 years old. My favorite candy are Xtremes. My hobbies consist of listening to music and reading sometimes. This is my first year in year in Panther Tales. I am a reporter here at PVHS. My favorite food is tamales. I enjoy eating And sleeping as well. I also do a lot of voleentering in Merrill Gardens. I love to hang out with my friends.

Alexis Dagar, Managing Editor

Heyooo. My name is Alexis Dagar, a junior here at Pioneer Valley High School, and I have been a part of the Panther Tales for three years. This opportunity has helped me flourish as a writer and as a person.

I have seen the Panther Tales grow and shape in to what it has become today. From the successes to the not so successful, I’ve enjoyed seeing the Panther Tales evolve. These amazing reporters, editors, and especially our advisor, Mr. Howard, have adhered to this amazing project to see it succeed. I am proud to work alongside these hardworking people.

As to my reason behind being a part of the Panther Tales, it is most definitely the writing aspect. Writing has been a big part of my life; I wouldn’t know what to do without it. Writing poems has always been my way of fully expressing myself. There is nothing more open minded than a blank piece of paper and a pen. I can create stories, emotion, and life out of nothing. That is why I love writing so much.

From one of my favorite poems that I wrote:

“Let’s make a garden in
Our dreams that will last forever.
Until the vines from our chests
Intertwine with the same soil.”