Pioneer Valley High School's Panther Tales

Mrs. Herrera Styled Us for a Week!

We had our Principal, Mrs. Herrera, dress us for a week. She picked her favorite pieces from our wardrobe and created super stylish outfits. We asked a few people what they thought of the outfits. Take a look for yourself and decide if your Principal has good fashion skills.

Outfit #1

Porch #1

“It fits well for this weather, it’s not too hot, not to cold, I really like the flowers. It looks really good. I rate this outfit a good 8.5” -Michael

“I think your outfit is very unique. The shirt has a Japanese twist to it. I like it, it’s very flowery, very summery, and good for hot weather. I rate this outfit a 9.5” -Brianna

Selen #1

“It looks pretty comfy. I feel like it’s a little showy, but it looks really good. I like the style, I like that the cardigan is knitted. Out of ten I would rate this outfit a 9” -Victor

“It looks nice, it looks really stylish. I like how it’s a mix between summer and fall. I really like the color scheme.” -Keren

Outfit #2

Porch #2

“I think your outfit really stands out and shows your love for drake. I hope you meet him one day because you’re so obsessed. I really like your jeans. I give it 8/10 because I don’t really like Drake.” –Briann

I thought the mash up of the faces was really creative. You certainly rocked it. I give it a 7.5/10.” –Michael

Selen #2

“It’s really stylish, I like the jean on jean. A lot of people would say that denim doesn’t go on denim, but you pull it off very well. I give this outfit a 9/10” -Keren

“I think this outfit looks really nice. I like the flannel, the color is a really nice sky-blue. It looks like a really relaxing outfit. I’d rate it a 9.4” -Victor

Outfit #3

Porch #3

“I really like this outfit, but I’m being biased because I really like flowers. It’s a good sunny day for this outfit. I give this outfit an 8 out of 10.” -Michael

“This outfit looks very vintage. The jeans look really cool and old-fashioned. The Jesus sandals also make it stand out. I’d give this outfit a 10/10” -Brianna

Selen #3

“This outfit has a little bit of a hippy vibe to it, but it looks really nice. I really like the pockets on the jeans, they look really cool. I think it would look better if the shirt was cropped a little more, but it still looks really good. I’d give this outfit a 7.5” -Keren

“I like this outfit because it looks old-fashioned and laid back. I like the jeans, I think the pockets are really cool. I rate this outfit an 8/10” -Victor

Outfit #4

Porch #4

“This outfit makes you look like an Instagram model. I really like the pink on your skin tone. You look like Barbie. I’d give this outfit an 8.5” -Brianna

“This outfit makes you look really girly. The pink looks really good on you. I rate this outfit an 8” -Michael

Selen #4

“I really like the shirt, I think it’s really cute and the colors are really nice. The outfit looks really good, but I think I would have gone with darker shorts. Also, I would swap out the vans for some sandals. Overall, I think it’s look pretty cool. I rate this outfit a 7” -Keren

“I think it’s really nice and modern. I think the shirt goes really well with the shorts. Out of all of the outfits, this one is my favorite. I rate this outfit a 10/10” -Victor

Raters

Keren Vega (12)

Brianna Shantel (12)

Michael Labastida (12)

Victor Rivera (12)

About the Writers
Selen Arechiga, Copy Editor

This is my second year being part of The Panther Tales and I’m super excited for my last year.

Teresita Porch, Reporter

Hello:) My name is Porch. I look forward to showing you guys the inside of pvhs.