Spirit+Week

Spirit Week

Pride Is Still Strong After the Hardships

September 1, 2021

With the second week of school being around the corner, Pioneer Valley High School administrators and leaders wanted something special for the new coming and reoccurring panther students. And what better to show our Panther Pride than Spirit Week. Spirit Week is when class grades are assigned a day of the week to dress up as whether a theme or subject with Friday uniting all students together with wearing our school colors along with exciting lunch rally’s, thus tie-ing the whole week together. The Freshman’s were the first to start off the week and were to wear superhero attire. Both teachers and a few Freshman’s participated as most likely forgot or couldn’t find any clothing related, but us panthers appreciate effort so it’s all good. Sophomores were to participate by wearing neon on Tuesday and many took part in the fun. Soon, more and more students were beginning to enjoy themselves, and the rally’s made participating in on the fun even better. Wednesday was Junior camo day, and the Juniors brought their game face on as many students across campus could be seen wearing camo attire throughout the day. Thursday was Senior luau day and the Senior panthers pulled through and brought their A-Game. Seniors were seen all over the school wearing Hawaiian shirts, sandals, sunglasses, flower crowns, and even floaties. And the Senior rally was just as exciting. Friday was for everyone to engage in, and everyone sure did. All our panther peers showed their panther pride with wearing teal and black attire as well as accessories and face paint. Spirit Week and our portrayal of our panther pride amongst each other just shows the bigger picture of what our school represents; Unity.