Are you involved in school?

Being involved in school activities can change your whole high school experience. Being involved in sports, clubs, or even just helping out will allow you to meet so many people and you will probably become more social.

Alexa Sanchez : “Being involved in school makes me feel like I’m a part of the school. It’s always nice to join clubs or help out because it can really help you out on collage applications. I encourage people to do the same and join something like a club or a sport because you can meet new people and taking on leadership roles can really help your self confidence.” (11)
Ramses: ” Being involved in school has been great for me. Since my freshman year, I’ve tried many new things, met great friends and people, and become a better person overall. You learn more life skills and mature throughout the experiences. Most notable, I found a love for track, something I didn’t like at first. I encourage anyone to go join a sport/ club or talk to someone new everyday.” (11)
Isaiah: “Being involved in school is being able to know what’s going on and have the best time you can in high school. Being in sports motivates yourself and other people to join that sport, while getting you fit.”(11).
Bella: ” I think it’s so amazing to be involved in school. This is my first year actually taking charge and being in so many activities. Each has a special meaning to me, especially leadership. This is my first year in ASB and I am loving it so much. Were doing so much not only to better the students, but to better ourselves. The other club I’m in betters the community and spreads awareness for things such as domestic violence and healthy relationships. Helping people is amazing, it makes you feel like an amazing person as well! Everyone would love the quality of helping people, and if they don’t, THEY SHOULD!”(11)